E=MC2

Emil + Eva = MC2 (Miracle of the Covenant in Christ). We confirmed God's vision in our family. Our family is a MIRACLE, we admit God's provision in every steps of our life. It is based on the COVENANT that we made in CHRIST. MIRACLE will follow our day as we made our COVENANT in CHRIST. Keep watching GOD's MIRACLE in our life by continuing login to our blog. God Bless...

Friday, October 31, 2008

In His Time...

Horray...It's time for refreshing....

That's must be a good news for everybody. Yes, we need to take a refreshing time in our life. We are not a machine....even a machine needs sometimes for cooling down. Take a time to rest...then work again after it.

As I stay here in Tainan, I observed how people here behave. I notice that most of people here use their time properly. Why??? It is hard to find a traditional Taiwanese restaurant open if it is not eating time. One time I was very hungry because I did not take my lunch, then I tried to find some restaurant near by but all of them closed. They just open during eating time, lunch from 11 am till 2pm and dinner from 5pm till 8pm. Outside that time range, you will never find some food there.

As I think about it, I think God also work that way. He has His time for us. It is on order and never late or too early. The problem is do we know when is His time for our life? How do we connect to Him and know His time for us exactly. It's common for us to complain like I did when I came in not in the "eating time"; No food there. Nothing....

So, if we want to find "the food" come on time. God always on time, never late or too early. Just as the lyrics of this song:

In His time, in His time,
He makes all thing beautiful in His time.
Lord, my life to You I bring,
May each song I have to sing,
Be to You a lovely thing, in Your time.

In Your time, in Your time,
You make all thing beautiful in Your time.
Lord, my life to You I bring,
May each song I have to sing,
Be to You a lovely thing, in Your time.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
神造萬物,各按其時成為美好,又將永生(原文作永遠)安置在世人心裡。然而神從始至終的作為,人不能參透。

0 comments: