E=MC2

Emil + Eva = MC2 (Miracle of the Covenant in Christ). We confirmed God's vision in our family. Our family is a MIRACLE, we admit God's provision in every steps of our life. It is based on the COVENANT that we made in CHRIST. MIRACLE will follow our day as we made our COVENANT in CHRIST. Keep watching GOD's MIRACLE in our life by continuing login to our blog. God Bless...

Monday, October 27, 2008

What will You do??

Hey I wanna share something that happened to me last Friday night. As usual, I spent some time till night doing my business. Then it reached 2 am and I felt sleepy. I went out to the bathroom planning to brush my teeth. Then, when I am back; I forget that my key was inside the room. I could not get in. It was 2.30 am and everybody was sleeping that time. In fact, my room mate is not here, he went back home to his country.

I felt very embarrassing, angry and I do not know how to express it. So, I was locked outside my room. It was Saturday early morning when everybody slept and dorm manager was not here because it is Saturday. I tried many ways to open my door. I used any tool that I found, knife, spoon, etc. It was so tired, I wanted to sleep but I cant go inside. I did try for almost 2 hours to open the door. But, It was too hard to open it from the outside. I gave up, then I went down to the TV room trying to watch TV till morning. I felt very sleepy....need to sleep. I met some friends, hoping they will ask me to sleep in their room but they only told me to meet the dorm assistant and asked about the key. I went to his room trying to knock but still no answer...I think it was too early in the morning.

Finally, I really give up. I decided to wait till morning..maybe somebody will go out and help me. 6.30 am, I tried to knock again in the dorm assistant room but it was not his room. It was another student' room. Then he helped me to call security guard. The guard came in but he has no key...oh my...still can't open the door. I waited again...till around 7.00 am I went to the dorm assistant room hoping that he will give me a key or at least some suggestions. Ehm...finally someone open the door..somebody came out...but he said a very bad words to me...I knew that I might disturb him but I was very tired and I need to sleep... I said..I am sorry...I need to go inside my room but now key. Then the dorm assistant talked to me, he suggested to call the management. I went down to find a phone and called the management. They said that they will send some one to help me open my room. I kept on waiting...8.00 am....8.30am...till 8.45am..finally some one came and give me the key. Praise God, I can enter my room now. I can sleep now.

I flash back and trying to get some lesson from it. I asked God what could the lesson I can learn from it. God said that some times we have to wait...till its time..I don't know that why during that time I did not feel panic or hopeless. I just feel there will be away out of this..but I don't know when..I did try my best but still nothing happen. Trust on God because God is under control and He will do His part in His time....that's is the BEST answer for us.

0 comments: