E=MC2

Emil + Eva = MC2 (Miracle of the Covenant in Christ). We confirmed God's vision in our family. Our family is a MIRACLE, we admit God's provision in every steps of our life. It is based on the COVENANT that we made in CHRIST. MIRACLE will follow our day as we made our COVENANT in CHRIST. Keep watching GOD's MIRACLE in our life by continuing login to our blog. God Bless...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Will I survive???

Will I survive?? Perhaps you will have the same question also. Looking back to what God had done for us and our current situation right now, really make me think about this question: "Will I survive?" Why that we have to go through this situation again?? All the past experiences are not enough for us??? Those questions bothering me these few days.

Today, as I went to our cell group meeting. We learned about faith and trusting God. God reminds me something. He reminds me about why did He send me out. Many prophecy told that our journey will be like Joshua and Caleb. Just like Israelites walked through the wilderness. They walked with God and always enough even in the wilderness. But why don't all of them enter the Canaan, only Joshua and Caleb could make it. Only two of them survive.

I know that God has called us to walk through the journey that He has for us. It seems that we are gone through the wilderness, and have to reach the Canaan. I was reminded that we still in that journey and God is with us. We need to grow in our faith and believe that there is "Canaan" at the end of this journey. It is not an easy task though in fact many give up. We have to reach the end of this journey.

Yes, faith that believe even when we never see it. Believe that God is with us even in the wilderness. Believe that with Him we can overcome the "giant" in our journey. Believe that there will be a blessing in our obedience.

Will I survive? It depends on how much I trust Him and having faith in Him. Just like Joshua and Caleb, they focus on God's promise and they arrive in the PROMISE LAND.

Keep on moving.....no matter your surrounding, fix your eyes to the PROMISE LAND....then you will get there......

0 comments: